This is a permanent role and ultimately reports to the Office Manager. The position is based at our Myers Road Depot. The following are the main duties associated with the position.
- Assist in giving professional and efficient weighbridge operation and sales support together with general administration function at the Myers Road Depot.
- Ensure that customers and visitors are aware of and adhere to the health and safety and environmental site rules at the Myers Road Depot as they arrive on site. Ensure a safe hand over to all Allstone managers or supervisors where appropriate.
- Maintain close communication with the Operations Manager on customer/weighbridge requirements and customer/visitor access and usage of the Myers Road Depot.
- Enter customer bookings onto the P&L system in line with current procedures.
- Filing of accounts tickets in alphabetical and numerical order.
- Ensuring all cash sale tickets have been updated as paid on the P&L system and the details entered onto the daily cash sheet.
- Filing cash sale tickets in appropriate files.
- Filing customer orders checking that the order has been entered onto the internal P&L system.
- Ensure that the post received is opened and distributed each morning.
- Ensure that the outgoing post is franked and posted on a daily basis.
- Compile daily and weekly summary performance statement and graph of skip and aggregate movements.
- Provide support and collaboration with other Allstone team members in the execution of sales and customer satisfaction.
- Report to Office Manager with strong linkage to Operations Manager.
Job Type: Full-time